Saturday, April 4, 2009

Samsung R40 LWM2T5500

The Samsung R40LWM2T5500 notebook laptop is quite reasonable for any type of laptop user. Think about having the Samsung R40LWM2T5500 laptop notebook, and that's a good thoughts. If you are a professional, and you think about purchasing this notebook laptop, you also hae a good thought. All types of users that desire this laptop notebook will get the best use provided you don't use it roughly.

Samsung R40 front view

The Samsung R40LWM2T5500 is a fragile laptop that combines many features to give you one single powerful working tool. I would have love to explain about these features, but it will be nice if you hear it from the mouth of the users. But, as soon as you take advantage of these features, then you will start enjoying you notebook laptop to the fullest.

Samsung R40 LWM2T5500

- I love the weight of this Samsung R40LWM2T5500 laptop notebook. It weighs about 2.70 kg, which i consider as light. Whenever i go to school, i feel very comfortable carrying it in my bag without anyone knowing i have a laptop there. Also, i enjoy using its built-in wireless LAN. With this i can connect to the internet anywhere i need it. Sometimes, i use the internet in the cafe if i have anything important to do. There are many features i love in my laptop, but those are the ones that freak me out.

Samsung R40 LWD T2050

- Imagine the 15.4-inch display screen, isn't it amazing? How can i buy a notebook laptop that has a screen as big as my TV screen? Well, there are those who like it, but i love my small size screen, that's why it is a laptop. I also admire the DVD Supermulti drive. I love watching DVDs and i use it so much. Infact, i use the DVD drive more than any other part of the laptop. I guess that's cool uuhh...

Samsung R40 FY06/SUK black

- It has a large hard disk drive of 120GB and RAM of 1024MB. These are the things i look out for when i go shopping for a laptop. First, it must have a large capacity enough to carry all my intended programs and files. Again, i look at the processor of the laptop. I have a made a decision not to purchase of laptop that use less than a Core Duo. So when i came across this Samsung R40LWM2T5500 laptop, i knew it was meant for me. Others features i also love are the operating system, its Bluetooth feature for my internet connection also, a good combination and arrangement of ports, and others.

The thin & light Samsung R40 note pc

I simply admire this laptop not because of feature particularly, but because it serves me to the fullest, without complaining one bit.

No comments:

Vipzonet Automotive Network