Saturday, April 4, 2009

Samsung R20LWM2T2250

The Samsung R20LWM2T2250 laptop notebook is not a bad laptop when it comes to certain features.

Samsung R20LWM2T2250

Aside from this fact that it has certain small capacities such as its hardwares, like the RAM which 512MB, and its hard disk drive of 80GB, it has an overall good performance.

Samsung R20LWM2T2250 laptop notebook

This laptop is a great laptop notebook with the use of is Intel Core Duo T2250 processor with its 1.73GHz. Another important feature that will make you happy is its weight of 2.39 kg. With these feature, you combine portability with good performance, and you get a great laptop computer.

Samsung R20 laptop computer

Some persons have used this laptop computer and they had one complain or the other to make. Hear some of them:

Samsung R20 left side view

Hey, this is a good laptop, but it is for kids. How can i use a laptop hard drive of 80GB, that's small man, but talking about its processor, thats cool. I love that part. Again, its RAM is 512MB, and that's also small. I think Samsung should review this R20LWM2T2250 laptop notebook, and give us something more standard with good hardware capacity.

Samsung R20 laptop

Well, i love everything about the laptop computer Samsung R20LWM2T2250. Its RAM and hard drive are ok for me, and i think so many student alike, who will purchase this laptop for simple reasons. Also, i enjoy its 14.1-inch superclear widescreen. Whenever i am watching DVD, or going through my digital photos, i fall in love with its color and resolution. It is really cool.

Samsung R20 black notebook pc

I have said i love everything about my laptop notebook, so there is nothing bad to talk about it. Hey man, this is cool. I love its Windows XP opereating system. I have used an Asus, which uses Windows Vista. I don't like it one bit. It is too complex to use. There was a time, a friend of mine came with a Samsung flash drive, and wanted to get some documents from me. I inseted the flash drive, and i couldnt find it. It told me to install drivers for a flash drive, what a crazy operating system.

Samsung R20 rear side view

So i tested it with a friend's Windows XP, and instantly, it recognized it. So Windows XP, you are the man! Some things i love about this R20LWM2T2250 laptop computer are its DVD Super-Multi Dual Layer, and its ATI Radeon 1250M, which is not bad. Another one is its network connection of 10/100 802.11g Super G.

my laptop Samsung R20

All these names, i had to memorize them, because i could meet someone asking me about features of my laptop computer, so i can tell them.

No comments:

Vipzonet Automotive Network