Saturday, April 4, 2009

HP Pavilion dv9233EU

Sometimes, i wonder if this laptop computer was specifically made for me.
It practically has everything i needed, and i feel so comfortable using it. Well, most people consider it too big to be called a laptop because of its 17-inch screen.
But this is my usual answer to such people: how can i purchase a laptop notebook with a small screen because i want to satisfy you? I love its big screen that is why it is my laptop notebook... And they simply shut up. I can give you a list of many comments comments i have received when i bought the laptop.

HP Pavilion dv9233EU

- Two months after i purchased my laptop, i was in a mall, surfing the web, and a guy walked up to me and asked for the model of my laptop computer. Without looking up, i told him, and he asked i was aware of its NVIDIA GeForce Go 7600 graphics card. I answered him, what the hell? So he sat with me and explained how it works with games, and that was how i learnt about gaming with this laptop computer.

There are many ocassions where i have met such people, and they have made one comment or the order concernong my laptop. Listen to the comments of others about this Pavilion dv9233EU laptop:

AC Adapter HP Pavilion DV9233 Laptop

- I love its processor, although i can't afford the Core Duo processors, but this one is very ok for me. Whenever i st with it to do my computing work, i end up being twice as fast as i would be when i am working with my head. I love large screens, and its 17" display is very good for my work, and again it enables me proper viewing of what i am doing.

- How can i buy a laptop computer with less that 1GB RAM, and less than 100GB hard drive. That's the first thing i look at when i come across a laptop notebook, because i know how much stuffs i need to save. It has a hard drive of 120GB, and RAM of 1GB, which is perfect for my use. Another thing is its input device. I love its touchpad system so much, in addition to its keyboard use.

- The first thing i watch out for in a laptop is its operating system. The Pavilion DV9233EU uses the Windows Vista Home Premium, which i what i love so much. I am so used to Vista, that whenever i use Windows XP in my office, i get lost a number of times. But with this operating system, i am moving with so much speed.
All these features are just to keep you cool that this Pavilion dv9233EU laptop notebook will not disappoint you if you purchase it. But if your instincts are different, i suggest you follow it.

No comments:

Vipzonet Automotive Network