Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sony Vaio TXN17P notebook

Talking about the Sony Vaio TXN17P notebook laptop, you can't beat the reach.
This is a laptop notebok that combines many features such as ultraportability, good battery life and many other stuffs. I will be letting you read the comments made about this laptop notebook, and then i will tell you some of the bad things i have experienced using the Sony Vaio TXN17P laptop.

Sony Vaio TXN17P notebook

- Well, frankly speaking, this TXN17P notebook computer is one that has taste couple with many other features to keep you going.
I enjoyed the fact that it has a very bright screen, and its battery life is super. You just cannot have this notebook computer closed somewhere. It needs to be outside, and i nevr hesitate to flaunt it, because it is very portable, and it has a very good performance, even more than sony typical laptop notebooks.

Sony Vaio TXN17P laptop red

- This TXN17P notebook computer is ok, but its hard drive is quite slow.
I also noticed that this Sony Vaio TXN17P laptop has a slow processor, which makes it hard for me to love it more daily. Well, i don't hate it, but it is just there.
Some of the features that makes me flaunt this notebook computer is the fact that it is portable, and it has many features like built-in broadband antenna, etc.
There are others to love in the Sony Vaio TXN17P laptop, except that it has the bad things i mentioned earlier.

Sony TXN17P notebook computer

- Having the TXN17P notebook computer was a dream come true for me. I had this dream to buy for a long time, until i finally did. It has all the features i want. I am a female, and i don't like thiings guys do with laptops such as gaming, surfing, and others. I simply wanted it to keep me busy in the office. Features that keep me are its optical drive system, its screen display, and its wireless internet connection i used for getting informations about my work. Again, i love its portabiliy, which is another feature i am sure ladies are looking out for in a laptop.

Sony Vaio TXN17P black

- Well, personally i get into knowing the capability of a notebook computer before i buy. When i was examining which laptop to buy, the Sony Vaio TXN17P laptop notebook was also brought to me, and after checking it, it was a little bit low to my standard. I love larger screens, and that was too small. I also love a very fast processor, and it was not as fast as i wanted. I also wanted an affordable laptop notebook, but it was way too expensive for the features it has, so i dropped it from my option.

No comments:

Vipzonet Automotive Network